Tagged by: crossroadxblues
1. Who’s you’re favorite Star Wars character?
Well I’ve never watched any of the star wars but darth maul is pretty cool.
2. Have you ever been to a Theatre production? (If so, what?)
Not really. The closest thing is probably the rat pack live at the sands thing in 2009.
3. Favorite alcohol beverage? (If you don’t drink alcohol/are under 21, then favorite beverage?)
Never drank alcohol so I guess dr. pepper, lol.
4. Ever traveled by train?
Rode in a real steam train, but not traveled.
5. Have you ever gone camping (no cabins — tents)?
Don’t think so.
6. What is one food you will never tire of eating?
Anything tex-mex probably.
7. What’s the best dish/meal you can cook?
I can’t cook, lol. My mom is an amazing cook so I’ll eat whatever she makes.
8. What’s your favorite dessert?
9. Do you work, go to school, do both, neither?
I do a sort of internship at the moment. I also do art commissions.
10. Are you nocturnal or diurnal?
11. You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land on the earth and say they’re going to blow it up in 2 days. What do you do?
I really can’t think of anything I’d spend the money on if I knew I was going to die soon. I probably wouldn’t even spend it, lol. I’d just hang out with my family.
Shirley Temple decorating Easter Eggs, 1938.
Elizabeth Taylor photographed by Virgil Apger for Love is Better Than Ever (1952)
TIMON ON ONE SIDE AND PUMBAA ON THE OTHER LIKE THEY’RE HOLDING THE THING UP BUT THEY ARE IN THE BANNERHEY THAT’S A GOOD IDEA. I Should draw the characters in there since typography is not my strong suit AT ALL. Of course then I would HAVE to put baby Simba in there somewhere… I’ll make this work!
I want to make a big sign for my house in the living room that says:
It means no worries for the rest of your days”
Because I worry so much and the Lion King has been one of my favourites since I was little… but I’m not very crafty… I think it would be so cute!